How Does It Work?
- How many times will I need to receive prayer?
Generally I find that the first time or two people are a bit cautious, anxious or maybe even a little skeptical . This can hinder and slow the healing process. However, each time I pray for you, healing will occur.
I view healing as more of a process and once you have received prayer it will be easier for you to determine how much you would like.
- How come different things keep coming up when your being delivered?
- How do you keep your deliverance?
- How do you know if you need deliverance?
- Do you know what you are praying for while you are praying in tongues and can you tell what has been removed?
As ministry has developed I have a greater confidence in the ministry of Holy Spirit and enjoy the fact that I’m not required to know all of the details of the ministry.
Doing this ministry as long as I have has certainly allowed me to know what is important to Holy Spirit and it is easy to know in part what He is working on in your life.
At times certain strongholds are difficult to remove or have a legal claim to remain in your life and at those times more knowledge is required.
Some times forgiveness is required and at other times Holy Spirit tells me things through words of knowledge, and sometimes your input is required.
Ministry happens much quicker without having to talk about or discuss each issue and people have felt much better about ministry knowing that I don’t know every intricate detail of their lives.
- How do you know what spirit you are dealing with?
- In a group setting can others receive healing also or just the person you are praying with?
- Why do some people feel sick to their stomachs the next day?
- How should I feel after receiving ministry and into the next day?
However I realize that at times ministry may not be as successful as I’d hoped. Sometimes additional ministry is needed to deal with the layers that still exist.
If struggles arise I encourage people to avail themselves to additional ministry either in person or via phone.
Continue to Preparing To Receive Ministry